Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It Is A New Year - 2011~~

wohuu~ Happy new year 2011 everyone!!!
it's a brand new days and life... hope you guys will enjoy it~

I enjoyed a lot while in KL last few days.
My big bro brought my mom and me went to 1U to shopping!!! yahuu~
We bought many of shirts, long pants and dress for this coming Chinese New Year...
actually i wanted to buy the bag of Forever 21,
but it was too expensive~ it cost RM140!!!
then i had to relinquish about it... haiz~
after that we went BBQ Plaza for dinner together with my 2nd bro and his gf~
it got CNY's feel while we were eating BBQ Plaza~
my mom seen like very like to eat and she said it was so delicious~~ haha ^.<
next time need to bring my dad come there eat already~
he sure will like it too~~ XD
then supper time! we went to Dessert Brother, also called "甜品哥哥"~
this was my 1st time went there!!
the desserts and cakes were so nice! and i had captured some pictures on its... ^^










yummy yummy~~

we met our relatives there!! this was so called... FATE!!! XD

the next day...
my mom asked me whether wanna go iron perm my hair or not...
she said just go see see and asked the price about it~
then i agreed lo~
after lunch,
we went to "水兰 Salon" asked about the price of rebonding together with my mom, aunt and cousins~
the boss said my hair if do rebonding need rm200 included treatment~
then my mom allowed me did iron perm together with my cousin~
i was so happy that time~ hahaa XD
we were sitting there around 5++ hours, from 2pm till 7.30pm!!!
and we washed our hair 4 times~
our neck were damn tired... gonna break!!! @@

yesterday...
we were going back to our hometown-- Dungun!
i missed Dungun so much~ ><
on the way back home,
there was some troubles!!
while we were on the road of old Kuantan highway,
there was some trees beside the road fell down and blocked the road!!!


the cars totally cannot move in~
we shocked when saw that!!
so, we just followed others car to U-turn and used another road to back Dungun...
we were using Jabor old road which we never use before!!
the road were so narrow...
got cow's shit some more~ yakk~ ><
drive... drive... drive...
finally we reached Kemaman's city already!! huhuu~

after 6 hours of journey,
we arrived our home!!!
firstly i saw the Vios which my dad bought last year~
it was so cool~ white in colour 1~ nice man =p

my home still remain the same... no change~
and my bed was the most comfortable among all~~ ^^


p/s: my Kampar room's bed also comfort la... and Dungun's 'nasi beriyani' is the best!!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment